- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ of a red onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups frozen kale
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 (15-oz) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed well
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for sprinkling over top
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
- Pita chips and crudité, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large cast-iron (or other ovenproof) skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, or until the onions are softened.
- Add the kale and cook for another 2 minutes. Add the white wine and cook until all the liquid is evaporated, about 3 minutes. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, place the beans, remaining tablespoon of oil, and cream cheese in the bowl of a food processor. Blend until smooth and well mixed. Stir in the parmesan cheese and then add the mixture to the skillet with the other ingredients. Taste and season with more salt and pepper, if needed.
- Stir to combine everything and then top with the panko breadcrumbs and another grating of parmesan cheese.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until everything is warmed through and gooey. Serve with pita chips and crudité.