Mango adds a fun twist to these frozen piña coladas! They come together quickly and easily – all you need is a blender!
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 8 oz white rum
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- 1 (15-oz) can cream of coconut (See NOTE)
- Fresh pineapple or mango slices
- Maraschino cherries
- Paper umbrellas
- Place the frozen fruit, rum, pineapple juice, and cream of coconut in a blender and blend on high. Add handfuls of ice while the machine is running until the mixture reaches a slushy, thickened consistency.
- Pour the mixture into serving glasses and garnish as desired. Serve immediately!
- You can make this nonalcoholic by subbing all pineapple juice for the rum.
- Cream of coconut will lend a very sweet and strong coconut flavor to these drinks. If you cannot find it, sub with a can of regular coconut milk. Just know that the coconut flavor may be slightly less potent. The drink will also be less sweet – add an extra splash of pineapple juice or a drizzle of agave nectar, honey, or simple syrup (to taste!).
- Category: cocktail
Keywords: piña coladas, mango piña coladas, tropical cocktails, quick cocktails, frozen cocktails, blender cocktails, mango cocktails