This Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Salmon and Veggies is a 30-minute wonder meal that only dirties one pan and requires almost zero hands-on cooking – let the oven do all the work for you! In a half hour, you have a well-balanced, healthy meal that will serve a family of four!
- 1.5 lbs baby potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, grated or finely minced
- 2 lb salmon (one large piece or cut into filets)
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper (you can do a layer of foil underneath the parchment for even easier clean up, if preferred).
- Place the baby potatoes on the sheet and toss with the olive oil, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are roasting, melt the butter and stir in the garlic.
- Push the potatoes off to one side of the baking sheet and place the salmon in the middle. Place the asparagus on the other side of the salmon.
- Drizzle everything with the garlic butter and season well with salt and pepper. Add a couple slices of lemon to the pan and place it in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- To serve, divide the potatoes, salmon, and asparagus between serving plates and garnish with additional lemon slices and lots of chopped parsley.
- You can sub the asparagus for other vegetables, if preferred. Broccoli or green beans would be great substitutes because they will roast in roughly the same amount of time as the asparagus.
- You can use large potatoes in place of the baby potatoes. I like the baby potatoes because there is no prep/chopping involved, but if you don’t have access to them, dice up two large potatoes (leave the skin on) and roast the same way!
- Category: seafood
Keywords: easy sheet pan dinner recipes, salmon sheet pan dinner, roasted salmon, garlic butter salmon, easy seafood dishes