This Peach & Bacon White Pizza with Ricotta is everything summer should be in one carby package. It’s gooey and cheesy, garlicky, loaded with juicy, sweet peaches, and has a salty bite from crumbled bacon. It’s how summer pizza should be done!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced or grated
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 lb pizza dough (store bought or homemade)
- Flour for rolling out the dough
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 500°F and place a pizza stone on the middle rack. If you don’t have a pizza stone, place a lightly oiled baking sheet in the oven to preheat.
- While the oven preheats, mix together the olive oil, garlic, dried herbs, and garlic salt.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out your dough to desired shape and thickness. Evenly spread the olive oil mixture all over the crust, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly all over the crust. Dollop the ricotta over top.
- Layer on sliced peaches, arranging them so they are evenly covering the cheese. Top with the crumbled bacon and the grated parmesan cheese. Season everything with a little salt and pepper.
- Carefully transfer the pizza from the pizza peel onto the hot pizza stone in the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes, checking on the pizza around 10-12 minutes, or until the crust is golden and crisp on the bottom and around the edges and the toppings are melted and gooey.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool for a couple minutes, and then garnish with basil and slice.
- Category: pizza
Keywords: peach and bacon white pizza, white pizza with peaches and bacon, summer white pizza with peaches, white pizza with ricotta