- 1 block of feta cheese (about 8 oz)
- 1 block of cream cheese, softened (I use reduced fat – you really can’t tell the difference!)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4–5 sprigs of fresh thyme, stemmed and chopped
- Drizzle of dry white wine (optional)
- Crackers, baguette, or veggies, for serving
- Place the feta cheese in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely broken up. Add in the cream cheese, garlic, and thyme and blend the mixture until completely smooth.
- Add in the wine and season with salt and pepper to taste. Blend again. Transfer the dip to a container, cover, and chill for a couple hours before eating. You can definitely eat it right away, but I find that it tastes even better after the flavors have some time to meld.
- Before serving, allow the dip to return to room temperature. Serve with crackers, toasted baguette, or veggies.