- 1 (750-mL) bottle of dry white wine
- 1/2 cup apple brandy
- 1/2 cup ginger liqueur (I used Domaine de Canton – ginger brandy would also work)
- 2 cups white cranberry juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 Granny Smith apples, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups frozen cranberries
- Ginger ale, for topping off the glasses (club soda works too)
- Combine the wine, brandy, ginger liqueur, white cranberry juice, and lime juice in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Add the sliced apples, lime, and cinnamon sticks. Give a good stir and then transfer the mixture to the fridge to chill for a minimum of 1 hour (longer is better – you can make this mix a day or two ahead).
- Just before serving, add the frozen cranberries to the mixture. They will keep everything cold.
- Pour the mixture into chilled glasses, along with some of the fruit. Top each glass off with ginger ale or club soda for some effervescence, and serve.
- Prep Time: 1 hour (includes chilling time)
- Cook Time: None
- Category: cocktails
Keywords: white cranberry holiday sangria, white holiday sangria, christmas sangria, holiday sangria, white cranberry sangria