For the Dough:
I use this recipe. Comes out perfectly every time!
For the Crostada:
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 oz crumbled goat cheese
- Egg wash
- Make the dough according to the linked recipe above. Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes before rolling out.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spread the veggies out on a rimmed baking sheet in an even layer and drizzle with the oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender and caramelized.
- Place the chilled dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roll the dough out into a 12-in wide circle about ¼-in thick. Spread the vegetables out in the center of the dough leaving a 2-inch border. Dot the goat cheese over the top of the vegetables.
- Fold the border up and over the vegetables forming a crust. Using a pastry brush, brush some of the egg wash over the crust.
- Bake until the crust is golden, about 25 minutes. Slice and serve.
- Category: tart
Keywords: easy vegetable tart, vegetable crostada, roasted vegetable and goat cheese tart, roasted vegetable and goat cheese crostada, vegetarian recipes