- 1¼ cups white cranberry juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup orange liqueur (Grand Marnier, triple sec, etc)
- ¾ cup silver tequila
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Equal parts fine sugar and salt, for rimming the glasses
- Extra lime wedges, for garnish
- Fresh or frozen cranberries, for garnish
- To a shaker filled with ice, add the white cranberry juice, lime juice, orange liqueur, and tequila. Shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds. Sample the mixture for sweetness, and if it is too tart, add the agave nectar. Shake again for a few more seconds.
- To rim the glasses, rub a lime wedge around the rims and dip in a mixture of equal parts fine salt and sugar. Fill the glasses with ice.
- Pour the margarita mixture into the prepared glasses and garnish with lime wedges and cranberries. Serve immediately.