- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 oz butterscotch chips
- 2 oz white chocolate chips
- Flaky sea salt
- Mini chocolate chips, for garnish
- Melt the bittersweet chocolate over a double boiler until smooth and glossy. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and, working quickly, spread the warm chocolate out in an even layer. You can form any shape you like, just as long as it’s spread evenly.
- Place in the fridge for an hour. Wash out the bowl used for the dark chocolate and add in the butterscotch and white chocolate chips.
- Microwave the butterscotch chip mixture in 30-second increments, stirring after each one, until the chips are mostly melted. Stir until smooth and completely blended.
- Working quickly, spread the butterscotch layer over the chilled chocolate layer, spreading it to the edges.
- While the top layer is still warm, top with a couple handfuls of the mini chocolate chips and a generous sprinkling of flaked sea salt. Place in the fridge to set for at least an hour.
- Using your hands or a knife, cut or break the bark into pieces. Keep in a cool place in an airtight container. I keep mine in the fridge because it holds its shape better, and also because I like to eat this stuff chilled!