- 2 cup green lentils, rinsed well
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 avocado, sliced or cubed
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ½ cup dried cherries (or cranberries)
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
For the Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the lentils according to the package directions.
- While the lentils are cooking, chop/slice the cucumbers, radishes, avocados, red onion, and herbs. Crumble the feta.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, honey, and lime juice. Whisking constantly, slowing stream in the olive oil until the dressing thickens and emulsifies. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Drain the lentils well and then toss them in the dressing while they are still warm.
- Gently toss the other ingredients into the lentils, reserving the herbs and feta cheese for garnish. Once everything is well mixed and evenly coated in the dressing, garnish with the herbs and feta cheese. Serve chilled or at room temperature.