- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- ¼ cup vanilla vodka
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- Whisk together the pudding and milk until smooth.
- Whisk in the vodka.
- Finally, fold in the cookie crumbs, reserving some for the tops of the popsicles.
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold, leaving half an inch of space at the top. Top each mold off with additional cookie crumbs.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, insert the popsicle sticks, and then freeze for another 3 hours.
- Unmold the popsicles by running the mold under lukewarm water for a few seconds.