- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Smoked sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups cubed or balled watermelon
- 2 cups cubed or balled cantaloupe
- 2 cups cubed or balled honeydew
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh mozzarella balls (or cubed)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil or mint (or a combo of both)
- Balsamic glaze, for serving
- In a large serving bowl, whisk together the olive oil and vinegar. Season with a pinch of smoked sea salt and fresh black pepper.
- Add in all of the fruit, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese. Toss well to coat in the dressing.
- Gently stir in the herbs and season, to taste, with more salt and pepper.
- Serve chilled with balsamic glaze drizzled over top.