This Buffalo Grilled Corn is an addicting and easy way to enjoy fresh summer corn! It’s spicy, buttery, and sweet all at once. The buffalo sauce is the perfect complement to the sweet corn!
- 6 ears of corn
- Olive or avocado oil, for brushing on the corn
- Salt and pepper
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup buffalo hot sauce, plus more for serving
- ¼ cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue or feta cheese
- Fresh herbs, such as parsley or cilantro, for serving
- Scallions, chopped, for serving
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Place your unhusked ears of corn on a microwave-safe plate and microwave for about 30-45 seconds. Leave the corn in the microwave for another minute or two. Not only will this steam it (which makes husking it SO EASY), but it cools it down so you can safely touch it.
- Once it is cool enough to handle, husk the corn and brush it with the oil. Season all over with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, place a saucepan on the grill grates and add the butter and hot sauce (this can also be done on the stovetop). Heat until the butter is melted and the mixture starts to bubble (be careful when handling the pot – it will be very hot).
- Place the corn directly on the grates of the grill. Cook, turning every minute or so, until the corn is charred in spots and cooked through, about 10 minutes total. Brush the corn with the butter-hot sauce mixture a few times during the cooking time.
- Remove the corn from the grill and place it on a serving platter. Brush it liberally with the butter-hot sauce mixture and drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- Sprinkle the cheese, herbs, and scallions over the corn and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: side dishes
Keywords: buffalo grilled corn, buffalo corn on the cob, grilled buffalo corn, loaded corn on the cob, grilled corn on the cob