- 1 cup pineapple juice (or water, almond milk, etc)
- 1 (100 g) packet of frozen pitaya puree (I use these)
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1½ cups pineapple or plain Greek yogurt
- Fresh berries, for garnish
- Fresh dragon fruit, for garnish
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- In a blender, place the pineapple juice (or water), pitaya puree, banana, pineapple chunks, and hemp seeds.
- Blend until smooth, creamy, and thick.
- Pour half the mixture into two glasses. Add a layer of the yogurt, and then top with the remaining half of the smoothie mixture. Swirl gently with a straw to combine the layers.
- Top with desired garnishes and serve immediately.
- Alternatively, you can just blend the yogurt right into the smoothie. There’s no wrong way to do this!