- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 4 oz silver tequila
- 2 oz Grand Marnier or triple sec
- 1 frozen pitaya (dragon fruit) pack
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of ice
- Coarse salt, for rimming glasses
- Fresh berries, for optional garnish
- Lime wedges, for optional garnish
- Place the lime juice, honey/agave, tequila, and orange liqueur in a high-powered blender.
- Add in the frozen pitaya and strawberries and blend on high until the mixture is smooth. Add in the ice, as needed, to thicken the mixture.
- Rim your serving glasses with coarse salt (or sugar!) and fill the glasses with the margarita mix.
- Garnish each glass with berries and lime wedges and serve immediately.