- 2 cups freshly steeped hot chai tea (2 tea bags steeped in 2 cups of water)
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter (or oil)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or honey or agave)
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (totally optional, I use these)
- ¼ cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk here)
- ¼ teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Chai spice, for sprinkling on top
- Add all the ingredients except the chai spice to a blender. Blend on low speed at first and then gradually increase the speed, venting the top of the blender so some steam can escape.
- Blend until everything is frothy and well mixed, about 20 seconds.
- Pour into two mugs and garnish with a dusting of the chai spice and another pinch of the flaky sea salt.
- Serve immediately.