- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- ¾ cup cold brew coffee (you can also use cooled espresso or regular coffee)
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (use non-dairy yogurt if preferred)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 2 teaspoons chai spice
- 1–2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey (to taste)
- 2 scoops protein powder of choice (optional – I like this one)
- Additional chai spice, for garnish
- Additional hemp seeds, for garnish
- To a blender, add the milk, coffee, frozen banana, cauliflower rice, yogurt, hemp seeds, chai spice, honey/syrup, and protein powder (in that order).
- Blend on high until everything is well mixed and pureed. Add in a handful of ice and blend again until the smoothie is thick and creamy (you may be able to skip the ice – depends on the consistency you like!).
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with a sprinkling of chai spice and hemp seeds. Enjoy immediately.