- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (I like fleur de sel)
- 2 cups vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 cup thin pretzels
- Flaky sea salt, for serving
- Additional honey, for serving
- Place the cream in the bowl of your stand mixer (alternatively, whisk by hand or with a hand mixer) and beat on high with the whisk attachment until stiff peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a large bowl and mix in the honey, vanilla, and sea salt.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the milk mixture, working it in gently and slowly. Set aside.
- Place the cookies and pretzels into a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form (alternatively, you can place them in a plastic bag and crush them by hand or with a rolling pin.
- Lightly spray a springform pan or baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place roughly ⅓ of the crumb mixture on the bottom of the pan.
- Add half of the milk-cream mixture and spread out in an even layer. Add another ⅓ of the crumb mixture and spread out over the top of the cream in an even layer. Repeat with the remaining cream and crumb mixtures.
- Wrap the top of the pan with plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for at least 4 hours (longer is even better).
- To serve, remove the sides of the springform pan, slice, and garnish with flaked sea salt and a drizzle of honey. Serve immediately.