- 2 cups watermelon juice (See NOTE)
- 1 (750-mL) bottle of aperol
- 1 (750-mL) bottle of prosecco
- 3 cups seltzer water
- Ice, for serving
- Orange slices, for serving
- Watermelon wedges, for serving
- For best results, ensure all your ingredients are chilled prior to mixing.
- To a large pitcher, add the watermelon juice, aperol, prosecco, and seltzer. Stir gently to combine.
- Fill serving glasses with ice and pour the watermelon mixture over top. Garnish each glass with a slice of orange and a watermelon wedge. Serve immediately.
- If you cannot find pre-made watermelon juice, add approximately 3 cups of diced fresh watermelon to a blender and puree until completely smooth. If desired, you can press the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer to remove any pulp.
- To make individual servings of this, simply add 2 oz of watermelon juice, 3 oz of aperol, and 3 oz of prosecco to each glass filled with ice. Top off with a splash or two of seltzer, garnish, and serve!