This Chocolate Tahini Oat Milk Latte Smoothie is a healthy and delicious way to start the day. Loaded with protein, antioxidants, and a kick of caffeine, this smoothie has something for everyone.
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1½ tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts/seeds
- 2 oz brewed espresso (or strong coffee)
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower florets (or frozen banana)
- Protein powder/collagen peptides, optional
- Sesame seeds and cocoa powder, for serving (optional)
- To a blender, add the oat milk, tahini, cocoa powder, maple syrup, oats, hemp hearts, espresso, and frozen cauliflower/banana. If using the protein powder/collagen peptides, add it in as well.
- Blend on high until smooth and thick, adding ice as necessary to reach your preferred consistency. Taste and add more sweetener, if necessary.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately, garnished with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and dusting of cocoa powder, if desired.
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: breakfast
Keywords: healthy smoothie recipe, dairy-free smoothie, dairy-free recipe, chocolate tahini smoothie, chocolate tahini coffee smoothie, coffee smoothie recipe, healthy breakfast ideas