These No-Bake Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Balls are the ideal back-to-school snack! They’re loaded with healthy fats, fiber, and protein and take only minutes to make. I love to prep a big batch of these on the weekend so we can enjoy them straight out of the fridge all week long. These are a lifesaver on busy working days!
- ½ cup smooth almond butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond butter, honey, chia seeds, salt, vanilla, and cinnamon until smooth.
- Fold in the oats and blueberries until well combined.
- Form the mixture into bite-sized balls, about 1½ tablespoons each. Place the formed balls on a small baking sheet or plate and place in the fridge to set up for at least 15 minutes before eating.
- Store the balls in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
- You can sub in any nut butter here. We’ve made these with peanut butter and cashew butter and both work great.
- Any dried fruit will work in place of the blueberries. Raisins or dried cranberries would be my first choices, but larger dried fruits like mango, fig, or apricot would taste great. Just chop them up a bit first before mixing in!
- Category: snacks
Keywords: no-bake protein balls, no-bake oatmeal protein bites, blueberry oatmeal bites, blueberry oatmeal, quick and easy snacks, back to school snacks