These Easy Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas are a game changer! Quesadillas are assembled and crisped in the oven – no pan-frying involved! You can customize these however you like. Our favorite flavor combination is cheese, chicken, bacon, and ranch. An impressive but super simple dinner is ready in 30 minutes!
For the Quesadillas:
- Avocado or canola oil, for brushing
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded jack or sharp cheddar cheese (or a combo of both)
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded (breast, thighs, or combo)
- ⅓ cup pickled jalapenos, chopped
- ⅓ cup scallions, chopped
- ⅓ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- Shredded lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes
- Additional ranch dressing
- Pico de gallo or salsa
- Avocado slices
- Lime wedges
- Fresh cilantro
- Cotija cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Brush a large sheet pan lightly with oil.
- Place the four tortillas on the sheet pan.
- Divide half the cheese between the four tortillas, keeping it on half of each tortilla. Top with the bacon, chicken, jalapenos, scallions, red onion, and ranch dressing. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over top of the other toppings.
- Gently fold the tortillas over the filled half to create a half-moon shape. Brush the top of the quesadilla with oil and sprinkle with a little flaky salt.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, gently flip, and then cook for another 8-10 minutes or until the tortillas are golden brown and the cheese is melted and gooey.
- While your quesadillas are baking, prep any fresh garnishes you may want for serving.
- Slice, garnish, and serve immediately while hot.
This is a great recipe to use up leftover cooked chicken. Store-bought rotisserie chicken is also great for this! You can customize this 100 different ways with your fillings. It’s a great “clean out the fridge” meal for the end of a busy week.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: dinnre
Keywords: easy baked quesadillas, sheet pan quesadillas, baked quesadillas, chicken bacon ranch quesadillas