This Bourbon Eggnog Affogato is the easiest holiday-themed dessert you can make! Four ingredients, zero cook time, and a delicious and decadent dessert in minutes! All it takes is a splash of bourbon, some eggnog, ice cream, and hot espresso or coffee. Boom! Dessert is done. And it’s delish.
- 1 pint eggnog or vanilla bean ice cream
- 4 oz bourbon (or spiced rum)
- 4 oz eggnog
- 8 oz freshly brewed and hot espresso (or strong coffee) – it must be hot!
- Whipped cream
- Fresh nutmeg, for grating
- Place 2-3 small scoops of the ice cream in 4 small coffee mugs, wine glasses, or bowls – the way you serve this is versatile! Just make sure you use something that can go from cold to hot quickly without breaking.
- To each mug/bowl of ice cream, pour over roughly 1 oz each of bourbon and eggnog.
- Top each glass off with 2 oz hot espresso or coffee. The hot coffee will immediately melt the ice cream. Stir gently to combine.
- Top with whipped cream and a grating of fresh nutmeg. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: dessert
Keywords: bourbon eggnog affogato, bourbon eggnog coffee ice cream, affogato with eggnog and bourbon, eggnog affogato