This One-Pan Cheesy Broccoli Gnocchi Bake is a weeknight wonder that everyone will love! Creamy, pillowy gnocchi are baked in a light cheese sauce along with broccoli florets. This one-pan meal is simple to make but packed with cozy, comforting flavor! It’s like broccoli cheddar soup in pasta form.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional – skip if you are spice-averse)
- 2 cups vegetable broth (if not keeping vegetarian, chicken broth also will work)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (17-oz) package shelf-stable gnocchi (found in the pasta aisle)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place a large ovenproof skillet or braising pan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the onions and a pinch of salt and cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the garlic, red pepper flakes, and another pinch of salt and stir to combine. Cook for a couple minutes more.
- Stir in the cream cheese and heat through until it is mostly melted and creamy. Stream in the broth, whisking well to combine. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper (keeping in mind that the cheese will add salt). Don’t be alarmed if the cream cheese seems clumpy or separates a bit – it will all melt together in the oven.
- Bring the broth to a simmer and then add in the broccoli and gnocchi. Stir to combine.
- Top with the grated cheeses and then transfer the pan to the oven and cook for 20 minutes, or until the top is bubbly and golden in spots.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: pasta
Keywords: One-Pan Cheesy Broccoli Gnocchi Bake, one-pan gnocchi bake, cheesy broccoli gnocchi, cheddar broccoli gnocchi, cheddar broccoli baked gnocchi, one-pan baked gnocchi