This Quick & Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip is a crowd-pleasing snack that tastes like all the wonderful flavors of a chicken wing but with a fraction of the work and stress! It’s creamy, cheesy, spicy, and absolutely addicting.
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 2 packages of cream cheese, softened (I often use reduced fat and can’t tell a difference)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese dressing (optional)
- 1 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 2½ cups shredded cheddar or Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips and sliced veggies, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the cream cheese, dressing, chicken, buffalo sauce, and half of the shredded cheese in a large bowl until well mixed. Spread in an 8- to 10-inch cast iron skillet or a 9 x 13-in baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly. Serve hot with tortilla chips and sliced veggies.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: appetizers
Keywords: buffalo chicken dip, quick and easy buffalo chicken dip, six-ingredient buffalo chicken dip, football appetizers, tailgating recipes, buffalo chicken recipes