- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 2 packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese dressing (optional)
- 1 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 2½ cups shredded cheese (I switch it up between cheddar and Monterey Jack)
- Tortilla chips and sliced veggies, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease a 9 x 13-in baking dish (or in my case, a large cast iron skillet).
- Combine the cream cheese, dressing, chicken, buffalo sauce, and half of the shredded cheese in a large bowl until well mixed. Spread in the prepared pan and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly. Broil the top until the cheese is starting to turn golden brown, about 1 minute (watch closely!). Serve with tortilla chips and sliced veggies.