- 4 oz lime-flavored silver tequila (or any tequila you prefer)
- 2 oz elderflower liqueur (St. Germaine is my fave)
- 1 oz orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice of 2 limes
- Juice of ½ an orange
- Salt and/or sugar, for rimming the glasses
- Additional lime and orange slices, for garnish
- To a shaker filled with ice, add the tequila, elderflower liqueur, orange liqueur, and citrus juices.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds to thoroughly mix and chill the ingredients.
- Rim your serving glasses with salt, sugar, or a mix of the two. Fill them with ice.
- Divide the mixture between the two glasses, garnish with citrus slices, and serve immediately.
- I find this mixture to be plenty sweet, but feel free to add more honey, to taste. You can also swap the honey for simple syrup or agave nectar.