- 3 cups fresh watermelon, cubed (seedless, if possible)
- 1 cup rosé flavored vodka (I used this one)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar (optional)
- Watermelon wedges and/or lime slices, for optional garnish
- Add the watermelon to a blender and blend on high until the watermelon is completely pureed. It should be mostly juice.
- Add the other ingredients to the blender and puree.
- Shake in a shaker filled with ice OR serve over ice in glasses. Serve cold!
- If you are using a really good, really sweet watermelon, you may not need the honey/agave at all. Taste your watermelon juice after pureeing to decide. You can also add the sweetener after all the ingredients have been combined. Sweetness preference is definitely a personal one!