These Cookies & Cream Milkshakes are a copycat of Chick-Fil-A’s famously delicious milkshake! Loaded with ice cream, Oreos, and whipped cream, these are a treat people of all ages will love!
- 3 cups vanilla bean ice cream, slightly softened (French Vanilla works too!)
- 8 Oreo cookies, plus more for garnishing glasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Tiny pinch of fine salt
- ⅓ cup milk
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- About 10 minutes before you want to make the milkshakes, take the ice cream out of the freezer to hang out at room temperature. We want it somewhat melted and soft.
- Add the Oreos, softened ice cream, vanilla, salt, and milk to the blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy and thick.
- Divide the milkshake between two tall glasses and garnish with whipped cream, additional crumbled Oreos, and maraschino cherries. Serve immediately with a straw.
- Category: dessert
Keywords: copycat Chick-Fil-A cookies and cream milkshake recipe, cookies and cream milkshake, Chick-FIl-A milkshake recipe, copycat Chick-Fil-A recipe