These Cheesy Ranch Brussels Sprouts are the easiest, most addictingly delicious vegetable side dish. Tangy ranch seasoning, garlic, and fresh lemon make these sing with flavor, and the cheddar cheese adds some creamy decadence that ties everything together. So good but so simple!
- 2 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon (reserve the juice for serving)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Spread the halved brussels sprouts out on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle over the oil and then sprinkle over the ranch seasoning, garlic salt, salt, pepper, and lemon zest.
- Toss the brussels and seasonings together with your hands until everything is very well coated. Arrange the brussels in an even layer on the tray, with the cut sides down.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing once or twice during this time, or until crispy and caramelized.
- Remove from the oven and top evenly with the cheese. Return to the oven for a few minutes until the cheese is melted and gooey.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice. Serve immediately while everything is still hot.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: vegetables
Keywords: cheesy ranch brussels sprouts, ranch brussels sprouts, roasted ranch brussels sprouts, roasted cheddar brussels sprouts