These Roasted Sweet Potato Rounds with Honey & Feta are a savory alternative to your classic sweet potato casserole. These savory potatoes get tossed in spices and hot honey, roasted until crispy around the edges, and served with salty crumbles of feta cheese and fresh herbs! They are addictingly delicious!
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon regular or hot honey (spicy is delicious!)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh chives or parsley, chopped
- Additional honey, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Wash the sweet potatoes well and pat dry. Slice the potatoes into ⅓-inch thick round slices.
- Drizzle the oil on a large rimmed sheet tray. Add the sweet potatoes and turn them to evenly coat in the oil. You may need to use two sheet trays for this, depending on how large your potatoes are to start. You don’t want the potato rounds to be touching on the tray – give them plenty of room to roast.
- Sprinkle over the spices and salt and then drizzle over the honey. Turn the potatoes again to evenly coat in the seasonings.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Flip the potatoes over and then place back in the oven for another 20-25 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden and crispy around the edges.
- Carefully transfer the potatoes to a serving platter and season with a little more salt.
- Drizzle over a little more honey and then crumble the feta cheese over top. Finish with fresh chives or parsley.
- Serve while warm.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: side dishes
Keywords: Roasted Sweet Potato Rounds with Honey & Feta, spiced roasted sweet potato rounds, savory roasted sweet potato rounds, sweet potato side dishes, roasted sweet potato rounds